posted Jun 30, 2010, 12:17 AM by Luke Hizer
updated Jun 30, 2010, 12:21 AM
New info, Mt St Helens-related, on the Mt. Adams Bi-Weekly Recreation Report
Mount St. Helens
- Forest Road 83 is open to Lava Canyon.
- Forest Road 81 is open.
- Attention Climbers: Forest Road 830 is open to Climbers
- Forest Road 8303 is open to Ape Cave.
- Forest Roads 25 is open to Randle.Caution! Road Work.
- Forest Road 99 is open to Windy Ridge. Caution! Road Work.
- Johnston Ridge Observatory is open daily from 10am to 6pm.
Complete report is here.