posted Jun 16, 2016, 9:59 PM by Luke Hizer
updated Jun 23, 2016, 9:33 PM
Almost high season!
- In the North Cascades National Park, the Cascade River Road is now open to the trailhead.
- Evergreen is starting on a new trail system in the Raging River State Forest that will connect to Tiger Mountain. Fifteen miles of trails scheduled to open in late summer of 2017. Something to look forward to.
- A quarter-mile of the Green River Trail in Kent will be shut down for about another month. The closure can be avoided by detouring on surface streets.
- There's a new bus service connecting North Bend to Rattlesnake Lake. The Cedar Falls Loop costs $1 and runs from May through September.
- Down at Mt St Helens, Forest Rd 99 is open tomorrow, but you can only get to it via FR-25 from the north. The part south of 99 should open in a few weeks.
- The Tokul Trestle is back open, which means you can now ride the entire Snoqualmie Valley Trail.
- The City of Redmond has posted a video explaining the detours on the East Lake Sammamish trail due to work on the Redmond Central Connector. The detours are expected to last through October. Additional information here.